Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Games Progress Report

I've been a little behind in posting my progress report, but that's not to say I haven't done anything. I'm only posting new results to avoid a long post! A complete tally will be posted at the end of the week.

Category #1 - Go Back and Cite Your Sources!

I spent the day on Saturday entering sources (and boy do I have a lot to enter!). I finally completed 20 sources (actually 21!). It's taking me longer than originally anticipated as I'm still learning how to enter them properly.

Results: 1 bronze medal, 1 silver medal.

Category #5 - Write, Write, Write!

Today I attempted to prepare two posts in draft mode and pre-published them for Tuesday and Wednesday. Now let's hope it works!

I also completed Part 1 of a biographical sketch of my grandfather, but I won't count this until Part 2 is complete (hopefully tomorrow).

Results: Added a Gold medal.

Total Medal results to date:
5 Bronze
4 Silver
2 Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment